At Brush Rinse Floss, we take your health very seriously. That is why we continue to monitor the situation regarding the COVID-19 virus.
In order to ensure the safety of our patients and dental team members, we continue to closely adhere to the CDC’s guidelines regarding sterilization and sanitization. Additionally, we are taking extra precautions by shutting down most of our office locations until Monday, March 30th. All calls will be routed to our Waterford Location, which will remain open for emergency appointments. If you have any questions or concerns, please call us at (248) 707-3650.
The U.S. Center for Disease Control recommends the following measures to reduce the risk of contracting COVID-19:
- Avoid contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, throw the tissue in the trash, and wash your hands.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after using the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
For the safety and well-being of our patients and dental team, we ask that if you or a family member are ill that you please stay home, and contact our office to reschedule your appointment. We are happy to help you find another convenient appointment time.
Please know that we will continue to monitor developments and communicate with you as necessary. Thank you and let us know if you have any questions.